Whether you’re going to Hawaii or Haiti, it’s totally possible to get cheaper flights so you can have the extra cash you need for your travels.
These insider travel secrets will show you how to get the airfare you want and need for dirt cheap – without waiting for a sale!
Get Cheaper Last Minute Flights
We all know that it’s cheaper to book flights in advance.
But, you can’t always plan for everything in advance, and you may need to leave at the last minute.
These three tips will help to minimize cost when arranging last minute travel:
1. Be Flexible. Be willing to travel on any airline, make multiple layovers or fly from another airport. Look for late night flights, as airlines always look to fill every available seat.
2. Use the Net. Many airlines may offer last minute, web-only deals to get as many paying passengers as possible. Be cautious of the terms and conditions though. Make sure you understand them before purchasing.
3. Special Cases. Most airlines have special bereavement rates, and will also work with you for other special case emergencies.
Get Cheaper Student Discount Flights
This doesn’t mean they (or you!) have to eat instant noodles for a month or go broke.
Most major airlines offer discount ticketing solutions for the specific type of travel that students require.
These four important points will help you make the best choice for your situation:
1. Restrictions. Discounted airfares may come with several restrictions, including travel days, number of days required for layover and black out periods.
2. One-way Travel. Many of the best options will be on one-way travel, but be careful that the one-way price doesn’t exceed any round trip discount airfares.
3. Future Discounts. Airlines may also offer discounts on future flights, since college students don’t always know when they’ll be returning.
4. Overseas Travel. Overseas flights offer the best discounts for students. Student ID will be required, and will undoubtedly have many restrictions as compared to normal airfare.
Make sure you fully read and understand all the restrictions that are placed on your travel in exchange for the discounted price. Remember to book early if you’re planning to travel during peak travel times.
Get Cheaper Flights to Europe
When planning a trip to Europe, there are a lot of things to consider, from which season best suits you to what the most frugal time to fly is.
The low season in Europe is before Easter but after Christmas and New Years.
If you can handle the weather, the best time to travel is between September 15th to April 15th.
October to March is the coldest time but the prices are decent. Summer time is very busy in Europe. Mid-May to the end of September is the most popular. July and August it can be problematic because the workers take their vacations.
It is said to avoid traveling to Europe during the holidays…
However, if you’ve always wanted to have a true Charles Dickens experience, then December is the time for you to go.
The cheapest flights are February, March and into early April. You may get the cheapest air fare and hotel rooms, but all of the attractions you want to see may not be open.
Evening flights can be very crowded because of the people flying after the business day. Morning flights are just the same. Midday flights will be best for you.
Make All Your Travel Dreams A Reality
Flying whenever and wherever you want will absolutely change your life. And this is possible when you have the Insider Secrets to Dirt Cheap Flights, my revenge on my old bosses, the airlines!
Think about all the vacations you could take or the family you could visit, if you knew how to get extremely cheap airfare.
So, have a great trip and a memorable experience…you deserve it!
About the Author:
Feeling disrespected and betrayed, he made the decision to continue helping the little guy save money by letting out all insider secrets that he had learned about airlines.
Since publication, his guide, Insider Secrets to Dirt Cheap Flights, has helped thousands of travelers save significant amounts on their travels.
Which of your fabulous friends long to travel and want to know how to get the cheapest flights possible?
Please help them learn these insider travel tricks by sharing this practical article using the social media and email buttons below.