- Its All About Women! - http://itsallaboutwomen.com -
How to be Fearless in Everything
Posted By Barrie Davenport On October 24th, 2012 @ 7:00 am In Achieve More,Memory & Mind Power,Mind,Personal Growth | No Comments
If you are fearful in small or big ways, think about this idea: embrace fear, because fear is a necessary component of huge growth and positive change.
By facing the little demon fear that sits on our shoulders…
We can finally experience courageous growth, success, fulfillment and happiness .
What’s the point of living it in fear? There are things to do. There are great things to do! So I intend to do them.
Fear be damned.
Your first step to living fearlessly is letting go of some beliefs and actions. Here are some of them:
If you can let go of these shackles of fear, then you are well on your way to living fearlessly.
But just letting go is only part of the process. You must take action.
Here are some very specific actions you can take to help you stare down fear, and leave it in the dust:
1. Stay open to possibilities. Let go of outcomes. You may think you want to go right, but life takes you left. So go with what life presents. Left might be more fun anyway.
2. Embrace change. Even change that appears negative. Change is constant and is part of the evolution of life and the human experience. Follow change where it leads you.
3. Make plans, but make them loosely. Set goals for yourself and work toward them. But remember, you are staying open to possibilities and embracing change. Work toward your goal, but watch for signs to recalibrate.
4. Write a mission statement. When you apply your values and vision to every decision of your life, a mission statement gives you a road map to support who you really are or want to be.
5. Find mentors. Look for people whose lives or work you want to emulate. Watch what they do and how they do it. Ask for their help and guidance.
6. Challenge yourself. Find those areas in your life where you feel fear. For me, it’s public speaking. I know it will greatly enhance my life once I face that little demon. What is it for you? Accept a little discomfort so you can reap the great rewards of stepping out of your comfort zone.
7. Think big. Why not? Why not make the biggest plans, the boldest actions, the most challenging decisions? You don’t know unless you try. You can stay small and safe. Blah, blah, blah. Or you can live an extraordinary life.
8. Create partnerships. Find people in your cluster and make great partnerships. Find someone you trust to work with you on your bold adventures. Broaden your circle of partners to create a net of influence, inspiration and action.
9. Seek support. If there is something you really want, but fear is holding you back, don’t go it alone. There are some fears that need deeper unraveling. Whatever it is, don’t give up. Seek the support you need to help you move past things.
10. Action, action, action. That is the greatest cure for fear. Decide what you want to achieve, then start doing the work. Focus on the task at hand. Even when you are in a slump or feel afraid, just do something.
It doesn’t matter what you are scared of right now — from starting a new job, to learning something, public speaking, or having an uncomfortable conversation…
Simply take this opportunity to embrace your current fears, because within them is your goldmine for growth!
For more tips on how you can leverage your fear, check out The Bold Living Guidelines .
It’s finally time for you to start digging for the gemstones that will buy your freedom from fear, and send you soaring to the next level of growth, abundance and happiness. 
About the Author:
Her clients have climbed summits, created vibrant businesses, written books, and dared to dream big dreams.
Join her on this adventure called life and begin living boldly today!
Which of your spectacular girlfriends is desperate to overcome their fears and live boldly today?
Please help each of them reach higher ground by sharing this motivational article using any of the social media and email buttons below.
|Tweet ||Pin It 
Article printed from Its All About Women!: http://itsallaboutwomen.com
URL to article: http://itsallaboutwomen.com/mind/how-to-be-fearless-in-everything/
URLs in this post:
 Image: https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php?ii=980383&c=ib&aff=228247&cl=119184
 Tweet: http://twitter.com/share
 Pin It: http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http://itsallaboutwomen.com/mind/how-to-be-fearless-in-everything/print&media=http://itsallaboutwomen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/How-to-be-Fearless-in-Everything-300x200.jpg&description=How to be Fearless in Everything on http://itsallaboutwomen.com
 Image: http://itsallaboutwomen.com/mind/how-to-be-fearless-in-everything/printemailpopup
Copyright © 2011 It's All About Women!. All rights reserved.